MOTTOsound’s Christmas 2016 Competition:
Jay, Russ and Alastair ask for unsigned artists to submit their best unmastered track of 2016 to MOTTOsound’s Christmas Competition. The winner(s) will have their tracks mastered for free.
Some boring rules before we carry on…
- the artist must be unsigned
- the track must have been produced within 2016
- the track must be unreleased and not due for release (on any platform – i.e. Soundcloud)
- the track must be unmastered by any other person or system at any time
- the track could be a Christmas orientated song
- the track must be composed by the artist
- only one submission per act/artist
- audio must be CD quality or above (16bit 44.1kHz .wav)
- filename must be titled “ARTISTNAME_SONGTITLE.wav”. Failure to do this might mean the song gets lost.
To enter, please complete the following form.
Season’s greetings from Russ, Jay and Alastair